Write a review
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 (26.5 ounce) cans meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a deep 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in the spaghetti. Boil the pasta until cooked through but still firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet over high heat; drain fat.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce, sour cream, and 1 cup of the mozzarella.
- Mix in the cooked pasta.
- Transfer pasta mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella and the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Mercy Hospice http://www.mercyhospicephilly.org/