Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, & Chicken Casserole
Write a review
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 12 oz package steam-in-bag broccoli florets
- 3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Microwave broccoli according to package directions.
- Stir together rice, broccoli, chicken, onion, broth, sour cream, one cup cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a 13- x 9-inch-baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cook 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
Mercy Hospice http://www.mercyhospicephilly.org/