Write a review
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 9x13-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup.
- Mix well, and then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes.
Mercy Hospice http://www.mercyhospicephilly.org/