Saucy Hamburger Supper
Write a review
- 2 ½ lbs. hamburger or ground turkey meat
- 2 large jars of spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 lb. box elbow macaroni
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni as per direction on box.
- Drain and set aside.
- Brown hamburger and drain the grease.
- Add onions and green peppers.
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Add spaghetti sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni to meat mixture.
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Pour into foil pan and sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Cool, cover, label, freeze.
Mercy Hospice http://www.mercyhospicephilly.org/