Write a review
- 1.5 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1-16oz. bag of egg noodles
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- 4 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 2 cups water
- Dash of pepper
- 2-10 ¾ oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8-oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped parsley
- Cook noodles for ½ the recommended time on the package. Set aside.
- Brown the ground meat, pouring of any fat.
- Add onion and garlic and stir until onion is tender.
- Stir in half the four, bullion, pepper, cream of mushroom soup, water and mushrooms.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Combine sour cream with remaining flour and parsley.
- Stir into beef mixture and heat through. Do not boil.
- Add noodles to mixture and cool.
- Cool, Cover, label, date and freeze
Mercy Hospice http://www.mercyhospicephilly.org/